DMA Education is a website dedicated to Dialogic Reading and books for Dialogic Reading, edited by DMA Books Publisher with the supervision and collaboration of the novelist Davide Amante.
Davide Amante was chose as supervisor of this website for his bestselling children’s book The Guardian of the Stars, the journey of Anais with the Wind, extensively used in cooperation with teachers and schools for Dialogic Reading.
The purpose of the online portal is:
- Promote good reading practices among families and the youngest;
- To offer families and teachers advice on the most modern reading methods and in particular Dialogic Reading;
- Update the families of children with specific learning problems and professionals with useful and updated information about the role of reading;
- To propose to schools and teachers editorial series for children with particular attention to content and verified from the point of view of Dialogical Reading;
- Recommend Dialogic Reading courses.